2016 Employee Awards Announced
The SAI Group credits the stellar work performed by its employees in their communities for its growth and success. It recently honored a select group of employees chosen by their peers and/or supervisors to receive the Group’s annual awards.
The Group’s highest recognition, the “Spirit of Caring” is awarded to one individual selected from all SAI Group affiliate facilities combined. The “Mission Award” is given to one individual selected from each facility. Also, awarded annually is the “Service Award”, that is given to individuals in recognition of their longevity with the company marking their association with the company at 5- year intervals. The awards together recognize the contributions each of the awardees make through their outstanding services to their clients, and willingness to go the extra mile. Their conduct is exemplar of the Group’s mission to provide our best to our clients, fellow employees, and the community.
The 2016 Roster of SAI Group Awardees includes:
- Spirit of Caring Award (Employee of the Year- All Facilities)
- The Mission Award (Employee of the Year- Each Facility)
- The Service Award
- Susan Sigman, Office Manager, AmeriCare Home Health of Defiance
- Kim Greear, CQI Manager, SAI Group
- Nikki Kuhlman, RN, AmeriCare Home Health of Defiance
- Theresa Hamlet, COTA, AmeriCare Home Health of Toledo
The governing board and management congratulate and commend each awardee for their exemplar work, and thank all employees for their dedication and service to the company and their clients.
- Date: November 15, 2016